Saturday, July 21, 2012

Steak and Eggs

I think we only had one proper meal today - Linner. That would be between Lunch and Dinner.



We made quick steak and eggs. It's a very fast meal because the steak was cut so thin, that it really only needed 2 minutes per side (at most). I had extra parmesan from the spinach ravioli, so I threw it into the eggs. I really could have used more.

I was also thinking that if I had some caviar, I would pour my fluffy scrambled eggs back into its shells and top it with caviar - it would be almost like what we had to Brooklyn Fare a year ago.

To give the eggs and steak extra flavor, we ended up putting some Frontera Grill green salsa in it. I thought about buying tomatillos and herbs and making the eggs green myself, but I didn't think that it would be green enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment