Monday, July 23, 2012

Coconut Chicken Salad

Another super fast meal. It takes about 15 minutes to make.

Greens
Chicken
Cranberries
Walnuts
Raspberries


Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the chicken, and then cook it in coconut oil for about 2 minutes per side. If you're not sure if your chicken is cooked, take it out of the pan, cut it open at its thickest point, and make sure that the juice that comes out is clear.

I sometimes cut up pieces of chicken thigh. If you want to cook chicken breast then you have to be a little more careful about not overcooking.

The coconut oil tastes great on both meat and in desserts, and it just makes our life easier because you don't have to mix additional seasoning.

I had to eat something light because I had 6 pieces of prime rib and a lobster roll for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you! I forget sometimes. it feels like 2 minutes to me.

    ReplyDelete